Add a Bank Account for Sending or Receiving Money in Google Tez – The newly invented UPI based mobile app lets you receive and send instant money just like Paytm transactions. The transfers are picked up from the bank of the user and are transferred in the relevant address.
Google is turning out extremely competitive by launching one after the other inventions in the market. Considering the cashless society norms, Google has come up with the new wallet transfer app which requires your bank account for payments. This article would let you know the exact process of adding your bank account and transferring the amount to other UPI address.
How to install Google Tez App?
- At least 4.4 Kitkat or higher versions are required in case you are installing tez app in Android. Talking about iPhone / iPad uses, they must at least have 8.2 or higher version
- as soon as the Google Tez app has been installed from Play Store, it’s time to use it
- the moment you open the app, a prompt would ask for your mobile number for verification. The users have to enter OTP for completing the verification process.
- Generate Google Pin for keeping your bank account safe. A reliable internet connection is highly necessary for installing and creating bank account in Tez app.
Adding Bank Account in Google Tez app
- As soon as you open the tez application, your photo would appear on the top left hand corner along with the list of banks.
- Click upon admission and all the UPI enabled banks will be available on the screen
- Grant Access for Tez App to verify your mobile number
- If you already have UPI pin, enter it right away. Alternatively if you have forgotten it, click upon forgot pin option available in the instructions
- Enter debit card information if you do not own UPIN PIN.
- After all the details are entered, users have to input expiry date of the debit card.
Google Tez UPI based App particularly needs your phone number for adding the bank account. Also, it requires UPI pin in case you have already created an account before. You need to configure out everything for getting started with money sending and receiving process. As soon as the bank adding process for tez app is completed, users are automatically channelized towards tez homepage.
Compatible with maximum of the banks, Google Tez is turning out to be one of the best money transferring apps. It supports multiple languages such as Bengali, Gujarati and Hindi apart from typical English.
The application was initially launched bunch of offers and reference rewards. when compared with similar money transfer applications like phone pe and paytm, Google Tez still has to work a lot. The free download of Google Tez comes with cost free money exchange.
The blue color icon available in the application is the. from where transactions have to begin. The application imposes a limit of 20 transfers/100000 inr per day, whatever is higher.