Hi, Friends welcome to the Mirchitech blog and I am jimmy. Today I want to share something special with you, and it is Apple Rolls Out Security Update iOS 10.3.1 Update For iPhone series. Apple has started rolling out iOS 10.3.1 for iPhones and iPads. While the iOS 10.3 release had a lack of support for 32-bit devices, the latest update iOS 10.3.1 brings back support for the 32-bit devices and is now available on for the iPhone 5 and iPhone 5c devices. Apart from the 32-bit device support, the update includes bug fixes and security improvements. Apple Security updates page also lists that iOS 10.3.1 is available for iPhone 5 and later, iPad 4th generation and later and iPod touch 6th generation and later as well.
One of the notable features on the iOS 10.3.1 update is Find My Airports that is added to Find My iPhone app. Although Apple announced a stunning wireless headphone back in October last year, it remained under controversy as many users complained on how to search for the AirPod if it’s lost, but thanks to the update, users will now be able to search for fearless headphones with their Apple devices.
Besides this, the iOS update includes the following features
- Siri support for cricket scores from Indian Premier League and International Cricket Council
- Safari support for Reduced Motion preference
- Prominent user security section in Settings app
- iOS 10.3 uses new Apple File System (APFS) which may free up some space
- Podcasts app has a widget like Music app, same app design
- New system level way for developers to request app rating, opt out option in Settings
- CarPlay status bar has persistent quick access to media, communication, and travel apps for quick switching without accessing the Home screen
- CarPlay gains quick access to albums from songs in Music, new Up Next screen
- Weather data in Maps app now has 3D Touch forecast
- If you haven’t updated your Apple device yet here’s you can download the iOS 10.1.3 update
- Ensure that your device is connected to Wi-Fi and have latest 50 percent battery charge.
- Go to General in Settings tab Next, click on Software Update.
- While clicking on the Software update you will find the latest update.
- Then click on ‘Download and Install’ to download the update.
Friends here I covered the topic Apple Rolls Out Security Update iOS 10.3.1 Update For iPhone series. and I hope you read that post. Send us a message if you have any question. Keep in your mind please write the detail of your question enter your full name and email address then send it to us then we will reply you soon. Share this article on social media you can use facebook, Whatsapp, twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit, Digg, stumble open, medium, Tumblr, Pinterest and google plus. Thank you all visitors and readers. Keep visiting and keep reading have a wonderful day. Good-bye.