Well, today we are going to fulfil huge demand of users who want to try some Crashplan Alternatives to get online data backup easily. The main purpose of this post is to make sure that all the best online data backup services or Best CrashPlan Alternatives will be shared here.
We all knows that backing up all of the data has become trendy these days, whether you are talking on business level, or just backing up the data of your own computer, it is quite important for your important data.
The best way to backup your data is cloud solutions, and with countless cloud solutions in the market, it has become quite easy to backup data. For those, in search of a good cloud solution, CrashPlan is perfect option available for you.
Best CrashPlan Alternatives – 2018 List
But there are very less people who can afford the expensive service offer by CrashPlan, so people looking for good alternative of crashplan in 2018.
While, others are simply looking for best alternative. This is why, we have created this list of the Best CrashPlan Alternatives which you can find for all your backup and cloud needs.
List of Top 5 Best CrashPlan Alternatives 2018
The first alternative to CrashPlan is the CloudBerry Backup, where we only tested it, and found it quite promising because of plenty of reasons. For newbies, you will get wide collection of cloud providers to select from, and the default client is easy to use.
This has software that supports 256-bit AES ecryption, a backup system based on the image, and the ability to create local, cloud or hybrid backups.
- The software is easy to use.
- A large number of cloud providers are offered.
- It can run on majority of operating systems.
- You only need to pay once.
- There is no centralized software for managing.
- Storage has to be purchased separately.
Here we are going to add second CrashPlan Alternative of 2018, and it is known as iDrive, well you need to understand that it has nothing to do with Apple. iDrive has tremendous software for backup and pocket friendly.
iDrive lets users an unlimited device backup, with storage plans it is quite inexpensive even for people who do not want to spend a lot of money. You can backup files from iOS and Android.
- It can backup data from multiple sources.
- There is no limit on device backup.
- It provides backup for Android as well as iOS.
- Variety of pricing option, and make it easier for everyone.
- The software is quite difficult to use.
- Two-factor authentication is missing.
So it’s time to find another alternative of CrashPlan and it is BackBlaze, one of the most tremendous cloud service available in the market. CrashPlan is definitely is the top on our list because it has developed into one of the leading cloud solutions available in the market.
The best thing about BackBlaze is available at just $5/month, you will get unlimited storage and backup options. You can easily access the files using your phone, and the software provides 128-bit AES encryption as well as two-factor authentication for more secure.
- The software comes with amazing features.
- The cloud solution is as cheap as it can get.
- You can use the software on multiple platforms.
- Unlimited backup is a great thing to have.
- The software is only limited to one PC.
- The encryption is not end-to-end.
Carbonite is another great online data backup service like CrashPlan for Cloud backup solution for those who are looking for one. The backup solution comes with unlimited backup for those who want, and you can even backup your external hard disk drive, or your options.
The company provides courier recovery service as well. All the users will get the chance to backup via file types, so fat instance, if you don’t intent to copy certain files, you can simply select the file from the extension list, and only backup specific files.
- Unlimited backup plan.
- Users can backup by file type.
- You can backup your photos as well as your external hard drive.
- The process of backing up is slow.
- There is no plan for monthly subscriptions.
The final Cloud service on our list is Duplicati, and the thing we like about it most is that this cloud service is the face that it is built as open source, and the source code is available to the public on GitHub.
Considering the open source nature, it is a good thing that Duplicati is completely FREE as compared to CrashPlan or some other offerings. It lacks in features, and not secure for some reasons.
- Multiple backup options.
- Works on several platforms including Linux.
- Is completely free.
- The software is completely free.
- Supports various platforms.
- Has a lot of good options for common, and power users.
- Not many people are aware of this solution.
So these are some of our favourite and Best CrashPlan Alternatives 2018 list so you guys can save your data. If you like this post on Alternatives of Crashplan list than, please share it with your friends who want to save their data with best online backup services.