Sony has recently launched the new-generation play station console in the market that is known as PS4 Controller. Now, user won’t have any freedom to use the controller till you turn it on by tap on the centre button of the controller. If you’re not familiar with the process on how to use the PS4 Controller on stream than, please follow this guide completely and you will learn how to use PS4 Controller for PC.
Following this guide, you may use the PS4 Controller on Stream easily, and the PS4 DualShock Controller has a basic micro-USB connection, and you can use a micro-USB to Type A typical USB cable to connect your PS4 Controller right from your Mac as well. You can easily connect and use your PS4 Controller to PC running on Windows 10.
YES, you can attach your controller with Bluetooth, and then you can just connect your controller to your PC and start playing your games that supports controller. It is now possible to apply for your PS4 Controller with games that don’t officially supports gamepads.
Your PS4 Controller is now also an amazing PC gamepad. Luckily there are the clear thing that you can acquire your PS4 Controller to work in Windows games that use XInput. When using the PS4 DualShock 4 Controller on your PC is quite easy, and it is not quite plug-and-play since you’ll want to install some extra software to have it working on your PC.
PS4 Controller for PC – Windows 10
Well, today we have two methods to connect your PS4 Controller to PC and to put it with the different method, it works the same as the Steam Controller. Later on, Valve’s Steam controller may have more opportunities at becoming the next PC gaming controller to grab now.
Make sure your PS4 controller is connected and now its connected and you can play any game that has support for the PS4 Controller (such as the bet Rocket League) as well as any games you may have running on emulators.
Wireless 360 controllers need a particular adapter that connected with wireless controllers made for PC. In the same way, the controller itself has textured grips to enhance handling. If you’re connecting or disconnecting to different controller while your stream gameplay, you will understand that the Steam Chords will now do the job correctly. No additional PC controllers on the sector at the moment have touchpads.
Connect PS4 Controller to PC – Best Methods
#1: Connect PS4 Controller via USB or Bluetooth
- Connect PS4 Controller via USB
Connect your PS4 Controller to Windows PC/laptop using the USB Cable.
- Connect PS4 Controller via Bluetooth
If you don’t have the USB cable, then you can also connect PS4 Controller to PC using a Bluetooth connection as well. Make sure that your PC or Bluetooth support this feature. You can also connect external Bluetooth device to enable Bluetooth on PC. Make sure that Bluetooth adapter required Bluetooth drivers for Windows. You can download drivers from inter or you can use any 3rd party driver tools to automatically download and install drivers.
- Once your Bluetooth is ready and drivers installed, tap and hold the share and the PS button on the PS4 controller until the light starts blipping.
- Pair your PS4 Controller with your PC and to do that, Open Settings > Select Device > Select Bluetooth and Other devices > Select Wireless Controller > Pair. Now your PS4 controller is connected with your Windows 10 PC.
- Now enter 0000 as pairing device.
- If you are using Windows 7 version, then go to Start > Devices and Printers > Add a device > Select Controller > add it as a device > Enter 0000 and it’s done.
#2: Install the Xbox 360 Controller Driver on Windows
Now you need to have physically connected your PS4 controller with PC. It’s time to install Xbox 360 controller driver. Download Xbox 360 controller driver for Windows > Restart your Windows 10 PC.
#3: Use a third-party Xbox Controller Emulator
Now you will need a third-party program to use the PS4 controller for an Xbox controller. You will need steam and DS4Windows.
Disconnect PS4 Controller or Unpair:
- Open Steam client > Log in to steam
- Now tap on Big Picture Mode > Click Settings > Controller Settings > Check Mark PS4 Configuration.
- Connect PS4 Controller to computer, Steam will detect the controller.
- Open the Game > Press PS Button on PS4 Controller > Controller Configuration. Modify the button that you want to change.
How to Use PS4 Controller with DS4Windows?
- First, Download DS4Windows program > Extract all the files > Launch exe.
- Now choose Save Location for settings > Profiles > Install the DS4 Driver.
- Open DS4Windows > Controllers. Now you can enjoy PS4 Controller on PC.
The 2 controller share a good deal in command and there are quite lot of controllers out there from many different businesses, but there’s no need to purchase one if you already own one of the present game consoles. Whether the new console will offer benefits for you will change depending on whether you previously have PS4 system.
connect PS3 controller to pc
When the app was installed, you can open it to find a principal menu full of delicious choices. Besides being always connected and updated, the PlayStation app also functions as a second screen. The PlayStation app is simple to download, as are other companion apps and they serve simply to elevate your capacity to relish your system and remain connected.
We hope you find this post helpful on PS4 Controller for PC and now you can connect your PS4 controller with Windows PC easily. If you still have any query, please drop them in the comment section below.