The LG G6 indicated for the company as a withdrawal, after a bit offense with the use in modularity that was its predecessor. 9 Aspect Ratio: With its latest flagship, LG is still trying to do some performance with one of the 18 features, while doing back-to-back basics, a beautiful design, an excellent camera, excellent performance, and the Solid battery was for life, including construction and construction. Overall, the LG G6 is definitely one of the best smartphones of 2017.
Solutions Of LG G6 Problems
According to which, like any smartphone or tablet, LG G6 is not without its issues. Why we have collected some of the common problems encountered by LG G6 owners, and who are offering potential solutions to fix them!
Disclaimer: Every LG G6 user will come across these issues, and in fact, it is more than likely that you will not face any of these problems at all.
Problem # 1 – Error after the device phone crash is corrupted
A lot of users have this problem, where after phone accidents, they have come across a “Your device is corrupt. It can not be trusted and the message can not work properly”. While this issue is sometimes unlocked when the bootloader is unlocked, the message is popping up even when an amendment has been made in the case of LG G6.
- This problem is related to the verified boot process that started with Android 7.0 nougat . Some applications and other features may have been intercepted and wrongly interrupted for this message. This software has the bottleneck that hopefully, a permanent fix will soon be available.
- As long as they found that a reset works. In some cases, the device automatically restarts and works normally. However, some users either need a soft reset or hard reset to get the device working once again. Keep in mind that a simple reboot can work after some efforts, then try it several times before resetting a factory.
Problem # 2 – Fingerprint sensor is not working
While most users have found the fingerprint sensor to be very fast and accurate, some LG G6 owners have come across issues with failing to recognize most of a fingerprint time or unlock the device very slowly.
- You can simply try remapping and remapping stored fingerprints on the device, and you can also store the same fingerprint twice, which has worked for some users.
- In other cases, the accumulation has been cleaned up. General – – Phone Management – Go to Settings Tap on Device Storage and Mobile Memory. Then tap on the cached data and clear it.
- Some users have also come to know that this issue is being disabled, and in order to activate it was fixed problem always seemed to be related to performance. However, since only one person has found two pairs of this couple, it can be a reliable recover.
Problem # 3 – Performance and battery termination issues
Some users have come across various performance issues like intermittent intervals, random reboots, and slow startup times. In some cases those surprising battery termination has been seen, even the phone is in standby.
- Download Greenify app from Google Play Store. Here, you can see a list of applications that are active on waking up the phone and you can then change the settings to reduce any recession, with which these apps should help.
- A rogue app can be the reason for any stutter, interval, or battery detection. Boot the device in safe mode (you can get instructions on how to do so much below) and see if the problem persists. If not, then there is an application issue. Before the problem started again you can either delete the last few apps you may have installed, or have a factory reset and start over again, even if it is recommended that only as bad as a bad condition Because you will lose all your data.
- LG software packs a lot of features in the experience. Disabling these, only if you do not use them often, of course, could provide a boost in performance.
- If you bought LG G6 from an American network carrier, then your device can also come with a lot of pre-installed apps. When you will not be able to delete these apps, you can disable them. , Go to the Applications section in the settings menu to find the relevant application, and disable it there.
Problem # 4 – Auto glow issues
A lot of people are not happy with the automatic brightness feature LG G6, where the glow is working on enough to adjust or not on time.
- This is a software issue, and a permanent fix is expected to be available through upcoming software updates.
- Until then, you can use the Lux Auto Glow app to get better control over the automatic brightness feature of the Google Play Store, which is one of the best tools for the download and which is available.
- The free version of the application can be found here.
Problem # 5 – “OK Google” voice command not working
Some users have found “OK Google” voice commands to start Google Assistant not working, and do not understand it or raise voice while attempting to either voice model training. Our own managing editor, Andrew Grach, has a problem with this issue regularly.
- Clear Google app data by going to Settings – Google app – Applications – Manage space and tap Clear all data.
- Then he should restart the phone and now you should be able to receive voice model training.
- Go to Settings – Google Services – Search – Voice – “Ok Google” Detection – Model Training Voice Voice commands should now work as expected.
Problem # 6 – Connectivity issues
As with the case with any new device, you may find yourself facing some connectivity problems Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Bluetooth issues have been found with LG G6.
- Close the device and router for at least ten seconds, then return them and try the connection again.
- Go to settings – save power and make sure this option is turned off.
- Use Wi–Fi Analyzer to check how the crowd is your channel, and to switch to a better option.
- Wi-Fi and long-term relationships you want to tap, then choose “Forget” – go to settings and forget about Wi-Fi connection. Re-enter the details and try again.
- Make sure the router firmware is up to date.
- Make sure the software on the applications and devices are up-to-date.
- Go to Wi-Fi – Settings – Advanced – And note your device’s MAC address, make sure that it is allowed to use the router’s Mac filter or not.
- With issues connecting to the car, check the manufacturer’s manual for the device and the car and reset your connection.
- Ensure that you are not missing an important part of the connection process.
- Go to Settings – Bluetooth and ensure nothing needs changing
- By going into settings – Bluetooth can remove all pre-pair pairs and try setting them again from scratch.
- It comes to issues with many device connections, only a future update will be able to solve this problem.
- When the screen is responsive, press and holds the power button for 10 seconds until the device is restarted.
- Turn off the device. Hold the power button and press the volume together, and the LG logo is displayed, release the power button only, and then press the power button immediately, and wait until the factory reset menu comes up.
- Press the power button to continue, or to cancel the volume key.
Boot in safe mode
- Turn off the phone and restart it The LG logo appears, hold down the volume down the volume until you see the home screen, which should keep it in safe mode.
- As long as the closed options appear, on the phone, press and hold down the power button.
- Press and hold the “Power off” option until a confirmation pops up and tap OK.
- It will boot the device in safe mode.
Hardware control mode
- If the display of the phone is broken or damaged, you can still perform some basic functions using the hardware button.
- Turn off the phone.
- Hold the power button simultaneously and both volume keys for more than 10 seconds to enable press and hardware key control mode.
- Press the volume keys to scroll to the option you want, and press the Power button to confirm. To answer a call, you can now press both volume keys at the same time to do this. To end a call, press the power button during a call.
- Keep the alarm keys, and press Volume keys together when the alarm rings.
Therefore, this is for this roundup of some of the common problems encountered in LG G6 owners and solutions on how to fix them. If you are facing any other problems. We know the comments section below and we will do our best to get some answers for you. All said and done, do not let this list lift you from what is still one of the best 2017 flagships so far. As it is said, it is more than likely that you will not face any of these problems at all, and even if you do so. There are simple fixes available for solving them.