Hello to all MirchiTech audience, today we are going to provide some of the best TeamViewer Alternatives 2018 list so you can use remote desktop software’s other than TeamViewer.
If you don’t have the access to TeamViewer, then you can try the best alternatives of TeamViewer and take complete access to your friends, clients and give them your online service.
Best TeamViewer Alternatives 2018
TeamViewer is not only remote desktop program available in the market for remote desktop access functionality.
There are several free TeamViewer Alternatives available for every platform for every platform as Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and you can access browser-based to help in your remote desktop access needs. We tried to provide you the best possible free and cheap alternatives to TeamViewer.
Why You Need TeamViewer Alternatives?
While TeamViewer is quite a handy tool for getting started on remote desktop, but it doesn’t give you the reliability that others can do. Security is one primary concern that causes plenty of users to stay away from TeamViewer, if not properly configured. Your system is directly put in the risk if the average user doesn’t configure the settings on this tool appropriately.
Even though the personal license version is free for you, TeamViewer charges big bucks for the business version. Although TeamViewer has useful features such as transfers, collaborations, and mobile access, at the same time, there are much better TeamViewer Alternatives available to try out.
Best TeamViewer Alternatives of 2018 – Top 10 List
Windows Remote Desktop Connection is a built-in feature that is clearly one of the best TeamViewer Alternatives. The setting can be used in the system setting of the PC. The PC’s router needs to be routed to guide it. This app does not wish to install any extra software to get the job done and is terrific for users.
- Price: Free for all platforms
- Supported Platforms: Mac OS X and Windows
- Key Features: Quick and complete access control on distant PC, easy to set up and already built into Microsoft Windows.
Since very long time, TeamViewer is the kind of the remote access program industry. However, plenty of user’s complaints about it too. This software does have a number of issues in this. For starters, we have noticed that there are some spikes and increased network usage for no reason. Some users have raised some privacy concerns too.
So, we highly recommend you to try this best alternative to TeamViewer called CloudBerry Remote Assitant, and with the recent update of this software, RSA algorithm based encrypted sessions are now available in this.
- Pricing: Free
- Key Features: Text and voice chat, easy to set up. SSL-encryption, the good connection will get by use in seconds. Works on almost all the internet connections too.
Join.me – Best Remote Desktop Program
JoinMe is one of the best and premium online meeting and conferencing tool which supports multiple people from multiple locations connect with one another at precisely the exact same time, that is supported by Windows and Mac OS X. Join.me gives unlimited sound, meaning that anybody can connect a call on any device, whether that’s net calling or telephonic call.
At the same time, it provides one-tap meeting scheduling, recording and telephone number in 40 countries to facilitate conferencing.
- Price: Free for Basic VoIP, $15/mo for Pro Plan, and $19/mo for Enterprise programs with premium meetings and innovation management.
- Supported Platforms: Mac OS and Windows OS.
- Key Features: Apps for mobile devices, one-tap meeting scheduling, recording, presenter swap, and allows up to 250 participants at a time.
Virtual Network Computing or the VNC technology is an open-source technology upon which software is built. RealVNC offers both free as well as paid versions of the Remote Desktop Client, although some complex that TeamViewer in setting up, VNC delivers a secure, reliable and dependable connection. This utility can help users to connect more than one PCs with an IP address or connect to a computer.
- Price: Free for Personal user, Paid for Priviate commercial, and enterprise use.
- Supported Platforms: Mac OS X, Linux, UNIX, Windows, Ubuntu, Raspberry Pi.
- Key Features: Cross-platform remote management, VNC authentication, Encryption, File Transfer, Chats, etc.
So, it is another alternative to TeamViewer in this list of best TeamViewer alternatives. Splashtop available for individuals and business and provides free of cost. Splashtop isn’t hard to use when you get beyond the issues with installation. If you’re currently using it for private functions on up to 5 PCs, the application can be used by you for free of cost.
Preparing tool for your Windows or Mac and obtaining remotely over iOS or your own Android-based phone is exactly what Splashtop achieves enormously. There’s minimal latency on video and sound streaming and making it simpler for you to enjoy your networking remotely.
- Price: It’s free for first 6 weeks, then $1.99/month for personal use, and $60/month per person for business.
- Key Features: Stream audio and video, manage and move files, free for personal use up to five computers.
More Alternatives Guide:
So, we have shared almost all top best TeamViewer Alternatives for you, so you can have more options other than TeamViewer and We hope you find this post helpful while looking for best TeamViewer Alternatives 2018 list.
If you have more demands than, please drop your demands in the comment section below and we will add more Alternatives of TeamViewer for all of you. If you have any queries, then please drop them in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.