There are so many users who root their device without knowing its complicated process and people still dont know how to Unroot Android SmartPhone again. If you are one of them who want to Unroot Android SmartPhone. So, you are the lucky one that you are here today because today we are going to tell you about how you can unroot your device.
How to Unroot Android Smart Phone Easily?
There are lots of tutorials about how you can root your Android Device, but there are not as many information given which is related to “how you can unroot your device”. So, stay with us to know about this unroots procedure.
Unroot Android SmartPhone by Using SuperSUSuperSU is the most amazing, popular and robust root management app which is available only for the Android Users. If you are using a rooted device, then there is a high chance to use SuperSU to manage which apps get super user access. It is one of the smartest and easiest ways to rapidly unroot your device because the whole process is done within the app directly on the phone. Here is a procedure, which, given below for unroot your device with the help of SuperSU:
- For fully Unroot Android SmartPhone, first you have to install this app from its official page, then when the app is installed on your device then you have to choose the SuperSU app from your app drawer.
- When you open the app, click on the Settings button and scroll towards the bottom till you find the “Cleanup” section. Click on the “Full Unroot” option.
- It will show a dialog box which contains “if cleanup succeeds, the root will be lost, and this app will close automatically in a few seconds. Please reboot your device afterward. Beware that some kernels automatically re-boot at boot. Are you sure you want to continue”? If you are using a device with the traditional rooting method- simply lollipop or older, then this is the first and only step for you to Unroot Android SmartPhone. If you want to unroot your device you can simply click on the continue button and then the procedure will start for unroot the device.
- If you are using a device which is rooted by the system less root method in marshmallow, then click on the Continue button, then again, you will see a dialog box which contains this message-“Attempt to restore stock boot image? This is required for OTAs to succeed. If you manually decrypted your device, note that this might prevent your device from booting”. If you are getting rid of the device, then we would suggest you choose the “Yes” button.
- Then on screen, you will see a message which may ask, if you would like to restore the stock recovery image. If you are running a custom recovery ad what to pull an OTA update then this option is necessary- tap “Yes” to continue.
Also Read: Root Smartphones with Framaroot APK